We , Bookitnow.pk , are a team to provide you with your One Stop Entertainment Solution - With the passion of giving the best , deriving innovation for your ease , inculcating the new trends to let you stay connected with everything happening around.
The Indie Art and Craft Show
The Indie Art and Craft Show is coming to town for its 7th season.
If you have original work, are a creative spirit and produce novel things, we'd love to welcome you to participate with us.
The show is home to hobbyists, independent artists, crafters and creative folk. They come from all over Pakistan to exhibit their best work and handmade products, to represent themselves, to create product awareness, to market their brands, to connect & network with fans, build clientele, and of course... have the time of their lives in the process!
????7 reasons why you need to visit #INDIE20 to celebrate #HappinessIsHandmade????
1. Post Eid Wedding season, perfect place to find novel handmade trinkets, jewelry and accessories. Even more fun to find vendors to wrap trousseau and beautify festivities
2. Have those cousins visiting from abroad? Bring them over to shop some of the coolest handmade Pakistani souvenirs
3. Who doesn't like stocking up quirky gifts for the coming months?
4. Need to meet friends over some retail therapy? Get together!
5. There's only so much you'll buy for one Eid. Come have a look at items you can enjoy year round
6. Have some friends, colleagues or relatives visiting from abroad? Add the Indie Art and Craft Show to your must go to list! Our Crafter's Expo, the sister show has in fact been listed on an international travel website for one of the top reasons to visit Karachi!
7. You know all that Eidi needs to be utilized somewhere. Support local artisans and craftsmen. You're not dealing with a middle man, you're supporting entrepreneurs and contributing to community efforts up close. We have rural artisans, crafters under the age of 12 and more wanting to celebrate their passion and creative energies with you. This also includes Crafters from Lahore, Faisalabad and Hyderabad!