No Info Available
The Digital Youth Summit (DYS) is a tech conference and startup expo that takes place annually in Peshawar, Pakistan.
The summit aims to bring together “the next generation of digital innovators in Pakistan” and typically attracts three key audiences: tech industry leaders from Pakistan and abroad, the nascent startup community; and young people looking to network, learn and be inspired. The summit therefore draws participants from the private sector, investors, government, civil society, youth groups and academia. DYS 2017 is organized around three key issue areas: Digital Employment, Tech Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
DYS is a joint initiative of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the World Bank along with key local community and academic partners.
There are some great speakers lined up for the event to speak about their experience and will enlighten audience about their struggles and about digital journey.
1) Ajmal Paiman Co-Founder & Director Shetab
2) Ali Merchant, Founder Asset.pk
3) Ali Murtaza, Program Manager, Information Technology University
4) Arzak Khan is a cyber policy expert focused on internet development Founder Internet Policy Observatory Pakistan
5) Mr. Atif Azim is the Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of VentureDive
6) Bernhard Klemen, Co-Founder & CEO VentureDive Pvt. Ltd
7) Currently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Carl is the Founder and CEO Carl Espositi
8) Dan Clarke is the founder and CEO of disruptient, a leading SEO & Digital Marketing Agency in South E
9) Dilawar, President, Freshdesk inc.
10) Eliguard, Country Director, Digital Oppurtunity Trust
11) Faisal Khan, CEO Faisal Khan and Company
12) Faisal, CEO, Peshawar 2.0
13) Haroon Rashid is an award winning director, producer, social-activist, and singer/composer
14) Iliana Montauk is the co-founder and former director of Gaza Sky Geeks
15) Jehan Ara is the President of the Pakistan Software Houses Association for IT
16) Kalsoom Lakhani is the Founder/CEO of Invest2Innovate, or i2i
17) Khurram Zafar, Founding Executive Director of LUMS
18) Max, Co-Founder, Makeistan (Information Technology University)
19) Ahmed, Massolutions Marketplace Operations
20) Nadeem Hussain, Founder and Coach of his latest venture Planet N
21) Nighat Dad is the Founder and Executive Director of Digital Rights Foundation.
22) Osman has been covering tech and startups since 2012 when he started Editor at Tech in Asia
23) Mr. Patchamuthu assumed responsibility as the World Bank’s Country Director for Pakistan
24) Rabeel is the Founder / CEO of Sarmayacar
25) Saad Hamid is a technology entrepreneur and digital ecosystem builder
26) Samuel D. Bretzfield, Founder bGlobal Interactive
27) Dr.Sara Saeed Khurram is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Sehat Kahani
28) Shan Rehman, Consultant World Bank
29) Shayaan Tahir, CEO/Founder of Home Shopping Network Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
30) Shubber is co-Founder/CEO of a Centriq
31) Siddhartha is a Senior ICT Policy Specialist at the World Bank Group.
32) Syed Irfan Ajmal, Marketing Consultant With specific expertise and experience spanning 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
33) Syed Ismail Shah, Chairman Pakistan Telecommunication Authority
34) Todd R. Jensen, Global Operations Leader and Digitalizationn Expert
35) Umar Farooq, CEO, HCP Groups & Tech valley Abbottabad
36) Umar Shehzad, Educationalist, Maker (Information Technology University)
37) Yusuf Hussain is currently the CEO at National ICT R & D Fund.
38) Dr. Shahbaz Khan is the Managing Director of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information
39) Anna O’Donnell is a Senior Social Development Specialist, Worldbank Washington, D.C.